Saturday, March 31, 2012

Footprints

Four of us had plans to come to Bira Beach for the weekend, but they quickly came to a stop when we found out we were confined to the hotel.  However, we did end up going, but will only be spending one night here instead of two.  It's beautiful and gorgeous.  I will blog more about the weekend later, but wanted to at least share this much.

Before dinner, I went for a walk on the beach while my three team members stayed back.  I could hear the waves crashing on the shore, feel the baby-powder-like sand beneath my feet, and the ocean breeze blowing on my face.  I decided to turn around to see how far I was from where we were staying when I noticed my footprints in the sand, which reminded me of the poem, Footprints.  I realized there was only one set.



#ibmcsc

1 comment: